Cascia Hall was first opened in 1926. It is owned and operated by the Augustinian priesthood. The original buildings were designed to replicate those in the Normandy region of France, the general location of the most significant growth of the Augustinian order in the late 1500’s. Freese Architecture is responsible for the design of many additions and improvements to the campus between 1993 and 2004. The additions honor the French Normandy aesthetic yet emphasize abundant natural light into the new classrooms and public spaces.